- Made up words – The gift with which the blogger can change the world, Shakespeare made up a load of words and look at his legacy, I shall continue blaurumpting words and see if that makes me as magnifusalising as the late great Bard.
- Perspectives – I have been using this word loads recently…and then some. The gift of a different view is always welcome at my house and definitely makes for, not only a more well-rounded view of a certain subject and life in general but probably makes you more intelligent as well.
- The Plane Travel – Yes, the plane travel, for it is good form to go on a quest and meet these grand folk we chat too, it also gives you time to write and that is never a bad thing
- The Rampant Creativity – Many bloggers constantly inspiring each other into avenues and labyrinths of more eclectic, inventive and thought-provoking works is a wonderful sight to behold indeed.
- Real Time Critiquing – I tried this with the vultronically (Shakespeare again) awesome Christina. To read and do a mini review on a soon to be published post is a great experience, you get to see how the author/reader reacts and get feedback straight instantaneously. Well crafted comments are great but there is an intensity to doing it over Skype or whatever and reacting to the words and emotions of another person as and when they occur. If you haven’t tried it, go do, it’s great!
On a side note, I have rewritten my About bit, just to make it more relevant and better written.