The About Bit
I am Ste J, a book lover who is not very good with technology. I tend to be a bit to solitary with my mass reading jaunts but there is peace in a book, unless it’s one of those with pictures where the colours clash violently, but then I am short sighted and colour blind, so that holds no fear for me. Now you know me and have me at a disadvantage, on to The Project, if you can call it that. This site aims to:
- Update twice a week (at least) with good quality reviews of an eclectic mix of books or at least something bookish of interest.
- Give an honest opinion about the books I read, and hopefully insert some humour too.
- Not give away to much of the plot of any fiction book unless necessary to the review.
- Inspire people to pick up something they may never have heard of or fancied tackling before.
- To be fairly succinct and not ramble on, unless it’s about something particularly annoying.
- A recent addition being to add a few book free posts that may be witty or may not be.
That’s it really, hopefully I shall be able to provide you with an eclectic mix from Classics to modern bestsellers, any comments good or otherwise (providing they are constructive in there criticism) are welcome.